Dine under the stars this winter in cozy, heated igloos! Many restaurants here in Luzerne County offer guests the option to skip the dining room and eat in private igloos for an unforgettable experience.
Plan your next night out in an igloo at one of these Visit Luzerne County Partners! Reservations are required.
- Bank + Vine in Wilkes-Barre: Dine in a heated igloo in Downtown Wilkes-Barre. Each igloo is private with lap blankets provided.
- Cork Bar & Restaurant in Wilkes-Barre: Dine outside on the beautiful patio! Igloos are heated and warm, with lap blankets provided. Igloos can accommodate 2 to 8 guests.
- Fire & Ice on Toby Creek in Trucksville: Dinner is served in your own private igloo. Igloos are heated and can be reserved for two hours.
- Grico’s in Exeter: From date night to family dinner, spend time with your special people while enjoying dinner in your own heated igloo.
- Grico’s South in Nanticoke: Dine in style and comfort in your own personal heated igloo! Each igloo can accommodate up to 8 guests.
- Kevin’s Bar & Restaurant in Kingston: Dine outside under the lights! Igloos are heated and lap blankets are provided for your convenience. Each igloo is private and can be reserved for 2 hours.
- The Beaumont Inn in Dallas: Dine outside on the terrace overlooking Leonard Creek! Igloos are heated and warm, with lap blankets provided. Igloos can accommodate 2 to 8 guests. Each igloo's décor theme is provided by MCR Design Group and has your own private server.
- Wildflowers New York Bistro at the Holiday Inn- East Mountain in Wilkes-Barre: Enjoy dinner and drinks in your own private igloo under the stars!
Find more Visit Luzerne County dining partners here!
Photo: The Beaumont Inn