An anniversary celebration is happening on top of a mountain near Luzerne County and one of the best parts is the presents go to the public. On February 4, 2003, Brad Paisley took the stage at Penn’s Peak as the entertainment venue welcomed fans for the first time. Since then thousands of people have come to Penn’s Peak to enjoy live music and soak in the spectacular views.
To honor its 15th anniversary, Penn’s Peak is offering $15 tickets for the first 15 days of February. Here’s how it works… to get the deal tickets must be purchased at Penn’s Peak Box Office (walk up sales, Monday – Friday 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.). The $15 ticket price is a flat rate with all fees included and applies to new purchases only.
The discounted ticket price is for the following shows (subject to availability):
- 2/9 Voyage #1 Journey Tribute Featuring Hugo - $15 General Admission
- 2/16 Rodney Atkins - $15 Regular Reserved Seating
- 2/24 Next Big Thing Presents, Bruce in the USA - $15 General Admission
- 3/2 Lonestar - $15 Regular Reserved Seating
- 3/3 Melvin Seals & JGB - $15 General Admission
- 3/9 Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot, Celebrating the Music of Billy Joel - $15 General Admission
- 3/10 Rhythm in the Night, the Irish Dance Spectacular - $15 Regular Reserved Seating
- 3/23 Jay & The Americans and The Brooklyn Bridge - $15 Regular Reserved Seating
- 3/24 Lorrie Morgan - $15 Regular Reserved Seating
- 9/14 John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band - $15 General Admission